Saturday, August 13, 2011

Introduction

My name is Ryan and I have decided to start a blog where I will be posting interesting thoughts related to faith in God and science. I wish to point out that I believe no amount of scientific evidence or philosophy can fully prove that a God exists. I am not starting this blog to prove that God exists. I am simply wanting to share interesting thoughts from a number of sources to show how a belief in God and an acceptance of science can go together without conflict.

Due to a heavy course load in school I will be unable to respond to every question or response people post. I will be happy to respond to e-mails should anyone have an extremely pressing issue they wish to discuss. The point of this blog is to get people thinking, not to argue endlessly about the existence of God. If you wish to argue please go somewhere else. Anyone can win an argument but winning an arugment does not change who is right and who is wrong.

The fact of the matter is no one knows for sure. However, this does not mean we should simply stop asking questions or stop searching for truth. Always keep an open mind and see where the evidence leads you.


2 comments:

  1. Awesome. I might not get to post too much because of school but I'll try and do a couple here and there. Also I'll probably give it till Saturday or so this week so more people can find my blog first and not have 5 giants posts to read.

    ReplyDelete